The Trust’s Scholarship Program is currently focused on assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences. Scholarship is awarded to students who have excelled in their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back. Scholarship is awarded to regular courses (any) which are recognized by the boards or universities.
- Residents of Karnataka
- Refer the below table for cut off % for different courses
- Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac per year shall be eligible to apply
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute are eligible to apply
- Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible to apply
- All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship
- Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch
- Following courses shall be eligible for Scholarships: – Students of Graduate Courses like: B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B. Pharma, BCA, BBM, Nursing, Law (LLB) Diploma, ITI etc.
Deadline Online Application – 16.July.2023