The University of Sheffield, located in the United Kingdom, is offering scholarship opportunity to international students. They are granting 75 highly competitive International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, valued at £10,000 per year, to assist with tuition fees for undergraduate degree programs beginning in the autumn of 2024. Eligibility for these scholarships is contingent upon maintaining a minimum average of 60 per cent.
These scholarships provide an outstanding opportunity for new international students to pursue their higher education goals at the University of Sheffield. To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to study at the university before applying for this scholarship.
Key application dates are as follows:
– Applications open in late Autumn 2023.
– The application deadline is Monday, 22 April 2024, at 1:00 PM (UK time).
– Scholarship winners will be announced on Wednesday, 15 May 2024.
Eligibility criteria for applicants include:
– Enrollment in a program scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2024.
– Receipt of an offer for a course of study as a full-time student at the University of Sheffield, with the exception of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
– Self-funded applicants eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
– Non-sponsored students entering a degree program at the University of Sheffield in either program year 1 or year 2.
Please note that March programs are considered as postgraduate programs and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship. The University of Sheffield retains the right to review and modify scholarship provisions.