- The institute has also announced that it will be accepting NMAT scores (2022 onward) for the PGPM, in addition to CAT 2022/23, XAT 2023/24 and GMAT taken post 1 Jan 2021
Great Lakes Institute of Management has invited admissions for its full-time one year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for academic session 2024-25. The institute has also announced that it will be accepting NMAT scores (2022 onward) for the PGPM, in addition to CAT 2022/23, XAT 2023/24 and GMAT taken post 1 January 2021. The PGDM will continue to accept CAT, XAT and GMAT tests. The PGPM requires candidates to have at least 2 years of experience while the PGDM accepts students with 0-3 years of experience. The Application Deadline (Cycle 1) for both the programs is 1 Dec 2023.
About the One Year PGPM The Great Lakes PGPM is an AICTE-approved program and is accredited by AMBA, UK, one of the world’s most prestigious accreditation bodies. It is ranked in the top one-year programs in the country and leverages a global faculty pool. Applicants need to have at least two years of experience for applying to the PGPM. The program has witnessed 100 per cent placements every year and last year’s average CTC for the graduating class in 2023 was 18.1 lakhs. Recruiters included McKinsey & Company, Mahindra & Mahindra, HSBC, Berger Paints, Infosys Consulting, Junglee Games, Olam, Bain, ZS Associates, Accenture, ADP, Aditya Birla, Bridgestone, Bristlecone, Deloitte, Cognizant, FedEx, HCL, Dell, Incedo, Optum, Tiger Analytics, Lowe’s, etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGPM:
● Applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT score. Previous years’ scores are also accepted.
● Candidates with 2-10 years of work experience (by 30 April 2024) can apply for the One Year PGPM. Those with 0-3 years’ experience can apply to PGDM.
● To learn more about the PGPM, Click here
● Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application Form
About the two-year PGDM The Great Lakes PGDM is designed for young graduates and professionals to transform into competent management professionals with guidance from world class faculty and with focus on experiential learning. In a short span of time, the PGDM has been established as one of the most sought-after programs in the country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2024-26:
● Applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years’ scores are also accepted.
● Candidates with 0-3 years of work experience (by 30 April 2024) can apply for PGDM. Candidates with 2+ years’ experience can apply for PGPM.