- Tata Capital launches Pankh Scholarship Programme for 2023-2024, supporting economically weaker students in Sr. Secondary, Undergraduate, Diploma and Post Graduate courses
The scholarship aims to empower and support students from economically weaker backgrounds in their pursuit of higher education. The Pankh Scholarship invites applications from students of Sr. Secondary, Under Graduate, Diploma and Post Graduate courses. Students who are interested in applying for the Pankh Scholarship programme have to meet the following criteria:
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2,50,000 from all sources.
- Assessment will be based on percentage achieved in the qualifying examination which should be at least 60 per cent.
- Students who clear the telephonic interview will be shortlisted for the final committee round.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Depending on their course of study and financial need, qualified candidates may be awarded grants or scholarships covering up to 80 per cent of their tuition costs, with amounts ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000. Employees of Tata Capital are also a part of the Pankh Scholarship Programme, which provides students with mentoring and support to help them succeed in their chosen careers. The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme’s application deadline is 15 November 2023.
“Tata Capital is launching the Pankh Scholarship, a scholarship initiative aimed at supporting economically disadvantaged students. The initiative offers financial assistance, personal growth opportunities and academic excellence. The company encourages eligible students to seize this opportunity and achieve their dreams”, Sridhar Sarathy, Head, Sustainability & CSR, Tata Capital Limited, said.