Link Real Estate Investment Trust is pleased to announce the Link University Scholarship is open for application. The scholarship scheme aims at supporting local undergraduates who are the first amongst three generations of their families to study in Hong Kong’s Universities and will continue their Year 2, 3 or 4 study at Hong Kong’s local universities in September this year. Each awarded student will receive a grant of HK$20,000.
– The first amongst three generations of their families who participated in HKDSE previously and received admission offer from a Hong Kong’s local university though JUPAS and is able to provide:
a) A recommendation letter by the principle or teacher of his/her previous secondary school, or
b) A declaration issued by Hong Affairs Department of HKSAR
– A full-time, local student who will continue their Full-time Bachelor’s Study at one of the Hong Kong’s universities
– Attain CGA of 3.0 or above as of Spring 22/23
– Proactively participating in extra-curricular and community activities as well as committed to community contribution
– Aged 25 below (i.e. born on or after 1 September 1998)
Award Details Each awardee will receive a grant of HK$20,000.
Scholarship details are available on the website. Applicant should submit their online application no later than 6pm, 2 August 2023 (Wednesday). Applicants may be invited for an interview in November.
Application Deadline: 6pm, 2 August 2023 (Wednesday)