The 4th Edition of the School Innovation Summit was organised today in Coimbatore with the participation of more than 150 schools from Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
The thrust of the summit was to create awareness amongst the school and discuss the topics which or of utmost concern to the schools today. During the summit, the speakers highlighted on:
- Integration of Innovative Technology & Teaching Pedagogy in the New Age School Education Ecosystem
- Paradigm Shift in Education – Moving towards Liberal Education as a Foundation for Holistic Development
- In light of Competency & Outcome Based Education (CBE and OBE) being the focus, how to leverage Career Assessments, Counseling and Guidance
The speakers at the Summit represented the Ministry, Education Organizations, Ed Tech Companies, Training & Development Organizations, Higher Education Institutions, Schools, and NGOs working in the field of Education.
The highlight of the summit was a focus on Innovation, Technology, Liberal Education, Holistic Development, Career Assessments, Career Counseling, Career Guidance, Competency-Based Education and Outcome Based Education.
There has been a lot of buzz about the School Innovation Summit for the last 3 months and the delegates were really excited to learn from the same and also possibly implement some solutions in their respective institutions.
Mr Siddharth Jain, Director and CIO of Diverse Ed Media highlighted that these summits are the need of the hour and we are committed to bringing solutions to Schools across the country through this initiative.
Ms Swathi Agarwal Founder of Prosper Theories shared that the right kind of Career Guidance plays a vital role in the development of a child’s inherent talent which can converge into a successful future professionally and personally. She explained the importance of Career Assessments and also assured openly that their organization will make every effort to reach every school in the region for the betterment of the students.
The gamut of speakers at the Summit is very diverse and comes with different experiences to ensure that all the discussions of the summit have the perspective from all the sectors.
The inaugural session was graced by
- Dr Mohit Gambhir, Innovation Director, Ministry of Education, GOI (Virtually)
- Col Dinesh Singh Tanwer – Commanding Officer, Kovai Terriers
- Dr Manimekalai Mohan – Founder & Trustee, SSVM Institutions, Coimbatore
- Dr Anusha Ravi – CEO, Park Group of Institutions and EC Member, AICSMA (CBSE Schools Management Association)
- Ms Swathi Agarwal – Founder & CEO, Prosper Theories and Cofounder, RIAM Sports Arena
- Mr Siddharth Jain – Director & CIO, Diverse Ed Media
The Summit is supported by; FLARE, Prosper Theories, Mindjjo, Verispire, Vishwabodhi Foundation, Riam Sports Arena, 360 Limitless, Skylink, DIYA, Emperor Traveline and others.